Thursday, November 29, 2012

November Empties

Just really quick post on what I've used up this month. Basically, the picture is self explanatory except for the Estee Lauder DayWear Plus with spf15. 


Palmolive Aroma Therapy - lovely smell but, prefer the Dove one
Loccitane Shea Butter body cream - only little amount needed. It smelled good at the time of application but, I hate the scent after a few hours cause it changed into a weird smell. As if you had a work out and didn't shower the next day. I experienced this with other heavily scented body lotion/cream, too.
Kerastase Bain Clarifiant - to control my oily scalp, really good but, won't repurchase.
Loreal Elvive (Elseve in Indonesia) night elixir - I liked it when I still lived in Melbourne, because I needed it to combat dry weather. However, it made my hair oily here.
Estee Lauder moisturiser - smelled like cucumber, a bit too rich in hot climate. I didn't notice any benefits, too. Luckily, I got this as a sample.

That's it guys... :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment