I don't have time to wear make up in the morning. I prefer to sleep a bit more. Lucky me, I work in a family business, so I don't feel the need to wear make up every day. However, I always have some with me just in case I have to go out.
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder Compact for light coverage and some sun protection. Use it with sigma kabuki brush. I will use this until it's all gone hehe
- Make Up For Ever Concealer. Rarely use this, just put it inside if I want more coverage
- Everyday Minerals Blush in Apple. Smooth and pigmented for a warm blush, use this with the silver tube a.k.a retractable brush
- Revlon Eyeshadow palette
- MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner
- Estee Lauder Pencil Eyeliner
- Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara
- YSL Touche Eclat
- Eyelid tape
- Cotton bud
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler. I think this is comparable to Shu Uemura one, but half the price.
- In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil
I switch the eyeshadow palette, blush and lip product every week. Just make sure that all of them are the natural looking ones
What's in your make up bag?