Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blog Sale: Prada Saffiano Leather Wallet

Hi guys, as I said in my earlier post, I'm going to sell my wallet. I chose this color because unlike other colors (black, blue etc), the inside is in pink, which gives it a subtle accent, which I love. So, here is the details:

PRADA SAFFIANO LEATHER WALLET (SECOND)
GOLD PLATED HARDWARE
METAL LETTERING LOGO
TWO SNAP CLOSURE
TEN CREDIT CARD SLOTS, ONE COIN COMPARTMENT WITH ZIPPER
L 18.7cm H 9cm
COLOR: RED/FUOCO AND PINK FUSCHIA INNER (PICTURE)

CONDITION: 90%
Very very slight discolouration from wear, which are not noticeable. Only if you really look at it.
Light scuff on the edges, which are shown in the picture
Inside are very clean, because I was careful with this baby, I didn't put dirty coins.
Metal lettering logo not as gold as new one ((PICTURE)


WITH BOX AND CERTIFICATE

Please let me know if you want to see more pictures

CONTACT:
heuw.feny@gmail.com
085810508543

SERIOUS BUYER ONLY!!


 NOTE THE COLOR THE LOGO

 This is shadow, not discolouration
NOTE THE COLOR OF THE LOGO

 VERY VERY LIGHT SCUFF ON EDGES

 VERY VERY LIGHT SCUFF ON EDGES

  This is shadow, not discolouration



PINK FUSCHIA INNER
 

 ZIPPER IN REALLY GOOD CONDITION

 CERTIFICATE

 CERTIFICATE


CHEERS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment